Lucy French

IMG_5273
Today I had the pleasure to interview Lucy from Lucy Out and About.


Share a little about yourself.
I'm Lucy, I'm 12 years old and from Melbourne, Australia. I love taking photos, blogging exploring nature, having fun with my friends and re-decorating my room almost every single day.



Who inspires you?
I am inspired by Emma and Elsie from A Beautiful Mess because they take amazing photos and are very persistent and determined to produce posts almost every single day.
Tribal-1-1

 Why did you start blogging?
My mum had a blog and I had seen her taking photos and writing posts for it and I was interested to have one too so she helped me create one.


What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love sharing my ideas and photos and engaging with my amazing readers.


What is your favourite thing about photography?
That one picture can tell many stories and they create many memories.

How long have you been blogging for?
It was my one year anniversary on the 8th of June.


What are your favourite photo editing apps?
My favourites are afterlight, vsco cam and a beautiful mess.


Thank you so much Lucy for letting me interview you! You can visit Lucy's blog here, follow Lucy on instagram here, follow Lucy on Bloglovin here and follow Lucy's twitter here.


If you would like to be interviewed by me please email me at hellozara@outlook.com for more details.

4 comments:

Blogging tips