20 Facts About Me.


1// I love to travel. I have been to Thailand, Canberra, QLD, Blue Mountains and the  Hunter Valley.
 
2// I'm scared of snakes, bugs and frogs!
 
3//Next year in April I will be traveling in America for four weeks, I am so excited!
 
4//I'm not allergic to anything.
 
5//I love swimming.
 
6//I get songs stuck in my head very easily.
 
7// When I am older I want to be a graphic designer, photographer, magazine editor or professional blogger.
 
8//I am fourteen and my birthday is in January.
 
9// I am in grade 8.
 
10// I am quite at school but really loud and crazy at home!
 
11// My favourite foods are blue berries and spaghetti Bolognese.
 
12// I have been to 6 different schools.
 
13// I love photography and really want to learn more about it!
 
14// I wish I could buy lots of camera lenses but I don't have a job :(
 
15// I have a cat called Gracie and a dog called Zeus.
 
16// I am good at maths and geography.
 
17// I have a 16 year old sister and 13 year old brother.
 
18// I'm addicted to Instagram. My user name is @hellozara_
 
19// I go for a walk everyday.
 
20// I love reading magazines!
 
I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me!
Blogging tips